How to Register
To register your team reserve a spot for each gymnast by level. You will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of $10 for every reserved spot. Level or name changes are allowed only if space permits.
Reserve the number of spots HERE.
Submit your roster by email to email@example.com
Use our REGISTRATION FORM (below) or your Excel roster containing this data:
Must include Club Name, USAG #, Address, Telephone & Email, and the registration contact.
Must include Coach Name(s), USAG # & Safety Certification Expiration Date.
Must include Athlete First and Last Name, USAG #, Level, Division, Birthdate & Tshirt Size. Please list by level, in alphabetic order by last name.
The amount of spots reserved by level has to be the same as the number of athletes on your roster and all information needs to be filled out to guaranteed a spot for the meet.
LEVEL 4 $105 each
LEVEL 5-6 $110 each
LEVEL 7-10 $115 each
LEVEL JD $115 each
ELITE $115 each
Teams $70 per team
6. Once we receive the roster we will send you a final payment invoice which you will be able to pay online. Full payment due November 1, 2017.
Important Registration Policies
- Our registration system will use USAG data and will overwrite information for all gymnasts and coaches on your roster. This includes spelling of names, level, division, birthdate, USAG #, and coach certification status. Please make sure the USAG data is up to date when registration is submitted.
- Stanford Open will fill up quickly - please reserve your spots as soon as possible.
- Registration for each session will close when the session is full.
- If the session is full you can purchase a waitlist spot. Available slots will be allotted on a first-come, first served basis according to the waitlist.
- All eligible teams will be registered, unless you specifically opt out of team competition.
- Complete Roster due on or before November 1, 2017
- The full balance is due with complete roster on November 1, 2017.
- Division changes will be accepted until January 5, 2018
- Requests for refunds must be received before December 1, 2017
- After December 1, 2017 refund requests must be accompanied by a doctor's note
- No refunds after January 16, 2018
- All refunds will be processed after the meet